Some of the most beautiful work of this craftsman, and many others, are in this book “Liège Gunmakers through their Work. 1800 - 1950”.
For more detail see: LIEGE GUNMAKERS
Jean Michel Tinlot
Sculptor-arms manufacturer then manufacturer of weapons with Herstal (1850-1860).
Depositor of six Belgian patents concerning:
- Revolving pistols.
- Three pistols of a new system.
- A new system of weapons with balls charged and forced.
- A system of rifle with rocker taking care by the breech.
- Two systems of simplified pistols.
- Modifications made to the system of rifle taking care by the breech.
Back to "IDENTIFIED CRAFTSMEN"