Henrard & Discry
Automatic pistol VICI manufactured by HENRARD Jean & Co, registered with the proofhouse of 1914 to 1919, industrial, street of the Gray, 51-53 with HERSTAL.
He founded firm HENRARD & Belgian DISCRY Manufacture of Weapons registered with the proofhouse of LIEGE of 1920 to 1925.
It is HENRARD itself which invented pistol VICI.
From 1913 to 1920, it deposited three patents for:
- A new system of automatic pistol
- An automatic pistol with repetition by deflagration of gases (with DISCRY, Alphonse).
From 1920 to 1924, it also deposited three trademarks, namely:
- D - H deposited 04.12.1924.
- VICI in an oval lying deposited 22.11.1920.
- OPTIMUS in an oval lying deposited 14.08.1920.
The weapon carries the lawful punches of the proofhouse of Liege, namely:
ELG on star in an oval under crown: final acceptance post 1893.
Peron: inspection post 1853
K spangled: countermark to control post 1877.
PV surmounted of a stylized lion: test with the powder without smoke, of use of 1898 to 1968.
- Logo VICI on the grips is of course of Henrard and Discry.
- 9173 must be the serial number.
- 6,35 Br is the calibre of the weapon is 6,35 mm Browning.
Technical drawing of the patent.
Back to "My COLLECTION"